I didn't want to show these to you guys, but I said I would even show the stuff that embarrasses me.
For the most part, I liked the way these turned out. I had a few problems along the way, notably waiting too long to bake them so they got a little dusty and manhandled by curious children. I also made a style change to Marceline, moving her ax-bass to the front instead of the back. Still, they were mostly ok until I drew their faces. I love the way Princess Bubblegum turned out, Finn is missing something (maybe I should have included a shock of blonde hair) and Marceline's face is just atrocious. Again, they were my first attempt so I'm not going to beat myself up about it too much, but I'd love to try again as well as make a Jake and Ice King...and maybe even a Lumpy Space Princess. Once I'm past my resin obsession I'll get to work on them!
As for the faces, even after all that work making these things, you really only have one chance to draw their faces correctly. It's a lot of pressure and even though I practiced before making my move, I still messed them up. It's frustrating. Maybe next time I'll make their mouths and eyes with clay so that I can scrap it if it doesn't look right...something that's almost impossible to do with paint or Sharpies.
Other than finishing those up, I spent last night sanding some of the resin pieces. I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do with the steampunk elements, so I think I'll just keep making and storing them until I'm inspired.