I managed to get a bit of sewing done though the machine would start to pull in fabric and I'd have to clean it out a few times and leave it for a couple hours before it would stop that mess. And now, no matter what, it does what you see below.
Anyway, I managed to get a little done, mostly sewing the white rows onto the blocks and then the blocks together:
I finished up last night by pinning the outside (and inner) white rows onto the block rows. After I finish sewing those, I have to do the outer sashing and then I'll start working on the quilt sandwich. I had hoped to be further along at this point, but my machine had different ideas.
So did this guy: