Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Updates continued...

Dan and the cats are doing well. Dan and I are working on a sibling for Clark, so keep your fingers crossed!

Dan and I just signed up for Netflix which we LOVE. We were able to drop a couple cable channels that we just weren't really watching, pick up Netflix and still save a little money. Today we should be getting Resident Evil: Extinction and while zombie movies and I don't mix, I have a girl crush on Milla Jovovich, which balances it out.

We're back to playing a lot of World of Warcraft again, which I'm happy about. My rogue is getting nicely outfitted and I've started a warlock and they just rock. I'm also happy to be hanging out with my guildmates again...I had been missing my friends.
Here's a picture of my rogue celebrating New Years in game:
Geeky? Absolutely
Sad? Maybe a little, but when you have a 16 month old and need to be in bed about 10 minutes after midnight, you celebrate the best you can. Besides, it was fun!

Wow, there's so much more I can talk about, especially my new hobby. More on that in the next post I think.

No comments: