Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Stuff going on today

Well, today is my friend Anne's birthday so we're off to her place this afternoon for a play date. I thought I would bring some brownies and shrimp cocktail.

Clark seems to be in a much better mood today. Yesterday I discovered (well, it wasn't hard to see) a huge lump on his forehead that made it look like a horn was about to pop out. I have no idea how that happened, but the pediatrician said to not worry about it if his mood was ok and he wasn't throwing up. It looks better today and he's not complaining about eating at his high chair...both good signs!

Last night I worked on the heel flap of the sock and I don't know what I was doing wrong but it started to get so tight I could barely work the stitches. I know I'm a tight knitter (though I would prefer not to be) but I really tried to loosen them up and it still was extremely difficult. By the time I was done with 24 short rows my hands were cramped and I couldn't do any more. Ah well. I'm hoping when I start the second one I'll be better at it. That or I would like to learn how to do the socks on circulars. I'm not a big fan of wooden needles.

No comments: