The boys had blood and urine tests yesterday and they're just fine, so it looks like the bad food didn't affect them after all...thank goodness. The vet suggested that we hold onto our receipt for the visit in case there's a class action suit. However, the doctor looked at the growth in Oberon's mouth and *finally* agreed that we should so something about it. He's going in for a biopsy the Monday after next. I'm scared about it, but glad something is finally getting done.
Clark is still getting up in the middle of the night, I'm going to give him until Monday to fix the problem before I call the pediatrician or start trying something like Ferber.
Last night I made a terrific chicken parmigiana recipe..very, very good. However, I halved the sauce recipe and still had enough left over to freeze for two more meals. So next time I will quarter it: